Walgreens is a retail chain of pharmaceutical products in the USA. Talking of statistics it is the second-largest pharmacy store of the country. It operates in 50, states of America, and it has as many as 8170, stores that are dedicated to catering the customer needs.
Walgreens listens for the Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey
They have come up with this interesting survey, and they are offering the winner a prize of $3000. Walgreens conducts this survey competition every month, and a random winner is selected out of the lakhs of entries that are received by the Walgreens. The name of the winner of the survey will be declared on the official website of Walgreens. The winner will be eligible to receive a cheque of $3000 as the winning amount. Applicants may also subscribe to the email of the list of winners.
Objectives of organizing this survey.
- They want to achieve the loyalty of their customers.
- To add further new customers to their customer base.
- Improving the quality of their products, and estimate the overall customer satisfaction.
Walgreens Listens survey rules
- The applicant must be above the age of 18 at the time of entering the contest. The candidate must be if the American origin.
- The applicant must not be an employee or an immediate relative of an employee of the company. This contest is not open to the employees of the company. Also, this contest is not for the people of Puerto Rico as there are no retail stores of this pharmacy giant.
- One is eligible to enter a draw only once during the span of the draw.
- The Walgreens Listens to sweepstakes kick-starts at 12:00:01 AM of every month and ends at 11:59:59 PM (CST) on the 30th of that particular month.
- The survey once started by the applicant must be completed with a span of 72 hours otherwise the entry will not be considered as a valid one.
- You can answer the questions based on your experience of the services offered, there is no such specific answer to any question.
How to take part in this survey.
Some purchase is required to be eligible to enter this survey by this method.
- Visit the official site of Walgreens, and make a purchase.
On successfully making the purchase you will be directed to the survey page. Answer the survey questions appropriately.
- That’s it, your entry to the survey is registered.
Telephone mode- all you need to do is to make a call to 1 800 219 7451. You will be asked the survey questions, on successfully answering them your entry will be confirmed. There is no purchase required in this mode.
- What you need to do is to send an mail on the address, “ Dept-S7592 P.O. Box 4006 Grand Rapids, MN 55730-4006.”
- The mail must contain your name, address and day and night phone numbers on a 3″X5″ piece of paper.
- That’s all your entry is registered for the survey.
- There is no condition of minimum purchase in this mode of registration.