CVS or simple consumer value stores, has emerged as a huge pharmacy retail chain. Over the years it has managed to earn the loyalty of consumers by serving them with a wide aura of medicinal drugs at the earliest convenience. CVS is always determined to enhance its service, one such step towards this motive is the formulation CVS learnet.
What is CVS learnet?
This service was invented with the aim of polishing the skill base of the employees so that they can perform efficiently, and render the best possible services to the end-users. On the portal employees will get access to a wide range of training modules, guides, and various tracking techniques.
CVS Learnet Login procedure.
Note- CVS learnet is not openly accessible for everyone, it is only meant for the employees of CVS. You must possess your username, and password to access it.
- You must have a PC or Laptop or Smartphone or Tablet with proper Internet Connectivity.
- You must have your CVS Learnet Employee ID provided to you at the time of registration, and your Social Security Number.
- CVS Learnet Web portal address is also essential to be aware of.
Steps to CVS Learnet login:
- Open any web browser, and type the CVS Learnet Web Portal Address and browse it.
- You will be directed to the Homepage of CVS Learnet, there you need to look for the login option.
- In the first place it will ask you for your CVS Employee ID. Enter your 7 digital id as provided to you.
- In the next step, you need to enter your CVS Learnet Password. In case you are logging into it for the first time your password is the last four digits of your social security number. Later you can set your password according to your wish in the reset password option.
- Tap on the Login option.
- In case you have forgotten your password there’s a link, “ self-serve password reset,” tap on that link, and it will enable you to reset your password.
The next page that will load will ever your CVS Learnet account. Now your account is active, and you can avail of the services offered.
CVS Learnet customer support information.
Don’t panic if you are facing difficulties in accessing your account, it is not a huge problem. The dedicated team of CVS Learnet customer support is always there to provide every possible assistance that you may require, all you need to do is to contact them. You can contact them in the following ways.
- 855-280-4872 is the contact number you need to use if you are not an In-store category employee.
- 866-528-7272 is the number you need to get in touch with if you are an in-house category employee.
- You can also write to them on their registered address, which is CVS Headquarters One CVS Dr. Woonsocket, RI 02895. Alternatively, you can contact them on their social media handles, they are prompt in replying to social media posts. Once your request is addressed you can access your account without any interruption.