UPSers stands for United Parcel Service. As the name suggests it is a parcel delivery and packaging company. It is a USA based company and has its major operations controlled by its headquarters in Georgia. They have created a portal www.UPSers.com where all the present employees of the company have their individual accounts.
The employees get varied information like their schedule of work, health insurance schemes operated by the company, and other information that is key to them just by logging into their individual accounts.
- You must have a device with reliable internet connectivity or Wi-Fi connection.
- You must be in possession of your employee ID, and the password.
Provided to you by the management.
Steps to login.
- Visit the official website of UPSers.
- On the homepage, you will get the option to select your preferred language from the drop-down menu.
- Below it, you will have to enter the User, ID into the appropriate box
- As the next step feed your password.
- In case you are a new employee of the company you will be required to use a PIN as you won’t be having your password. The PIN will be the first two letters of your last name and the last four digits of the User ID or employee ID. Remember this because this is the most confusing part of this entire process.
- As soon as you enter the valid credentials you will get to access your account. For first time users, it will ask you to create a password for yourself which you will use to login afterwards.
- Tap the login button, and surf through your account.
Recovery of a lost user ID.
Don’t panic if you have parted with your employee ID. You can recover it using the following steps.
- Go to the official website and look for the Forgot User ID option. It is there below the login button. Click on that option.
- It will take you to a new page where you need to enter the required details as asked by the portal. These details are asked you authenticate the user.
- Enter the registered email address which you provided at the time of signing up.
- That’s it, click on recover my User ID, and you will receive your ID on your email.
How to reset your password?
Forgetting a password is a common phenomenon encountered by everyone at some point in time.
- On the homepage of the official website click on the Forgot Password option.
- You will be asked some personal details to authenticate you. Make sure you enter the required details.
- Enter the User, ID where it is required.
- Feed your registered email address in the second text field to receive the link for resetting the password.
- At last, go for the Reset my Password option to create your new password.
- Follow the link that will be sent on your email address, it will guide you how to set a new password for your account.